A few fun FAQs about me:
- I'm a Best Selling author in several categories at Amazon.
- My books can be found on Kindle and other online stores, as well as in paperback.
- I wrote my first novel in 2006 after returning home from an inspiring week at Cowgirl Camp in New Mexico, a gift from my husband. Now I'm a multi-published author in a variety of genres.
- I hold a Bachelor's degree in Family Services, a Master's degree in Human Resources Development, and I work at a liberal arts college for the Art and Theatre departments.
- I was raised in Illinois, but have called Maryland home for many years.
- I live with my husband and our dogs, cats, and a paint horse named Bill. We have two grown daughters and a grandbaby that I adore.
- For leisure, I enjoy reading, target shooting, photography, traveling, and making scrapbooks of my adventures.