A few fun FAQs about me:
- I'm a Best Selling author in several categories at Amazon.
- My books can be purchased on Kindle and in paperback.
- I wrote my first novel in 2006 after returning home from an inspiring week at Cowgirl Camp in New Mexico, a gift from my husband.
- I have a Bachelor's degree in Family Services and a Master's degree in Human Resources Development, but my passion has always been writing. I’m also a freelance fiction editor.
- I was raised in Illinois and have lived in Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, the island of Guam, Maryland, Florida, and now call Pennsylvania home, where I'm close to my daughters and grandchildren.
- I am a member of Western Fictioneers, an organization of professional authors of western novels.
- I live with my husband and our rescue dog, Buster.
- I enjoy the beach, bicycle riding, camping, reading, photography, traveling, and spending time with my family.